Thursday, September 24, 2009

Music to my Ears

Last night after I got home from work I took my baby upstairs to get ready for bed. His has a pretty fantastic tummy and I just needed to razz it. That lead to a quick game of peek-a-boo. Now I know this is a fun game, we play it regularly, but this time Momma must have been looking particularly asinine. Because then I heard the most magical sound in the world, a belly laugh from my baby.

Now he has laughed once or twice before, kind of a half assed giggle. But this was out and out laughing and he kept on keeping on. I was laughing, he was laughing, it was fabulous. Of course when I got Justin upstairs to witness it, Liam looked at him with the "What Daddy? She is crazy, I am just laying here waiting for my pjs." look.

Little stinker. Let the stalking with our Flip commence.

1 comment: