Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Feed me I'm Yours

Right when my little sweet baby turned all Hyde on me when he was sprouting teeth, his sleeping patterns got all shot to shit. He has never been a great napper, but night time he is a dream baby. But he started getting up 5 times a night, and unless his momma came to his rescue rocking him for hours straight, then he wouldn't got back to sleep either.

fun shit.

In my delerious state I decided my poor baby was hungry and we must start feeding him cereal to make sure his little belly is full. Like, now. Justin tried to talk me out of it. He wants to admit our baby is growing up even less then I do. But of course I brought home the cereal and threw the camera in his hand and said "Game face on Daddy, it's feeding time.:

Liam at that shit up. He was smiling, laughing, opening his mouth up for more. It was so cute. And that night I laid down dreaming of 3 straight hours of unbroken sleep. Of course he got up 6 times just to fuck with me.

Then two days later his little sharp chicklets shined through and he went back to sleeping like a dream baby.

But naps? They continue to be a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment