Friday, January 29, 2010

In the Zone, man.

My husband has decided we are fatties. Actually he decided he wants to lose a few pounds, and since he is the one that cooks in our family, I am to lose weight with him.  No more watching the Biggest Loser eating chocolate in our sweat pants.

Enter the Zone diet. I have heard about it before, I remember that it was the diet that Jen Anisten went on right before she got skinny and landed Brad. What I don't remember is that that bitch is fucking hard. I am now savoring one ounce of cheese like it is tiramisu or something.

So I spend my waking moments dreaming of food. It has only been a few days but Christ almighty I want french fries. On the up side I have lost 3 pounds, on the bad side I woke up nawing my pillow. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're blogging again - you write so well!

    ReplyDelete