Friday, October 30, 2009

My baby got teeth yo.

Liam is 4 and half months old. The milestones are coming more and more quickly now. Rolling over, grasping things in his hands, giggles, finding out he has feets. It is really a fun time.

Every day he does something a little better or something new. I love every minute of it. I do get a a little sad when he out grows his 3 month clothing and I have to pack them away. But I think I am pretty decent at not getting sad about his rapid growth and learning.

That is until he got teeth. He started teething at 3 months and everyone told me he was too young for teeth. Then when he turned 4 months he got the lump and oralgel and Tylenol became a regular thing. Just yesterday I noticed his lump has turned white and the top of it was sharp.

This sent me into a mild depression. My little nugget is growing.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I know how you feel. I keep thinking H is teething but there isn't any physical proof of that yet. Yay for his first tooth though!

    Isn't Liam 5 months old today? He's a day younger than Harper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! How cute, but how sad at the same time! They grow up SO FAST!

    ReplyDelete